Are you planning to own a Maltipoo? Perfect! Known to reduce the stress of pet owners, it does makeup to a perfect pet option for you. But are you confused about the price of Maltipoo?
Maltipoo, Maltese-Poodle Mix
Maltipoo is a crossbreed of Maltese and Poodle. This breed looks like an adorable small teddy bear. They are sweet, affectionate, and fun-loving companions. They have inherited smartness from Poodle and affection from Maltese.
Basic Information of Maltipoo
- Maltipoo generally weighs around 5 to 20 pounds and is around 8 to 14 inches tall.
- They have a medium to a long fluffy, soft texture, and could be slightly wavy to curly.
- They come in a variety of colors, generally cream, white, and silver.
More about Maltipoo
– Maltipoos are affectionate with their family and are a good choice for a family with kids.
– They are friendly towards strangers and other dogs.
– They are easy to groom and require less care compared to other breeds.
– They shed a really little amount of fun.
– They are active and energetic and require daily exercise.
– They are really smart and are easy to train.
– They don’t like to be alone and may suffer from anxiety if left alone
– They consume high-quality dog food.
– This breed barks a lot and makes up to a good watchdog. But is a bad choice for noise-sensitive people.
How to buy a Maltipoo puppy
How much does a Maltipoo cost?
The cost of Maltipoo depends on their size. It generally ranges from around $600 to $4,000 depending on whether you adopt it from a shelter or purchase it from a breeder.
If you take them from a good breeder then it may cost you $700-800. And up to $1000 to 1500 from a respectable breeder